CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

my Hunny Bunny

Sunday, August 15, 2010

REPORT + Dr.C = HATE IT!!!!!!

Today started with a happy moment at home...to the histology lab...
until it came to the animal anatomy lab! my lecturer Dr.C....asked us to do the practical...
and so we did...then she asked us to submit the report of that practical today...that is still fine..
but what is not FINE....is that..she wanted us to submit by force....
i haven't finish my report....she asked everyone to submit... then she counted to 10....
lucky for me...i had long legs..i submitted my report but, some of my friends were not in time..
and she just said.....
." i don't want to received your report anymore...i counted to 10 already and you are late..." 
WHAT THE !@#!@#???
HOW CAN WE GET GOOD MARK IF SHE KEEP ON ACTING LIKE A MONKEY STUCK A PEPPER IN THE BUTT???
i mean come on....what you expect??? to find the answer...it takes time...to discuss..more time needed DUHHHH....
.i just cn't understand her principle in teaching....
UUUUURRRRGGGGGHHHHHH.....
THANK YOU Dr.C FOR MAKING MY DAY 
PERFECT!!!!!!!!

1 comment: