CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

my Hunny Bunny

Sunday, August 22, 2010

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

someone once told me that friendship is something that you could not make overnight, or buy it in a shopping mall...and it is something that you should cherish as long as you live..
from the day I begin to know people...i really like to make a lots of friends... so the story begins when I'm in primary school in S.R.K Convent Bukit Nanas, in Cheras... I make friends with someone named Nadia Azreen Bt. Azizan, Sofia, and Amelia. i remember Nadia because she was my first friend...we always together until i moved to Negeri Sembilan... At Negeri Sembilan, i went to Sek.Keb. PULAPAH,  a place where my mom and my dad works...there i became friends with a lots of peoples...some were just want to take advantage from being my friend...some were really nice..and some were really close...there i made new best friend...they are Puteri Nor Fazreen, and Nur Zakiah. all of us lived in the same area..and every evening we always spent time together playing games and all other stuff...things were very happy at that moment...until we all got separated by Kiah moving away and Puteri and i when to different high school...in my high school which is located at Batu Kikir....i met even more people...but the person most closes to me...is my really beloved friends which are...Siti Rozarina Bt.  Zainuddin, and Nadzirah Nazri...we are still in contact but not together...Roza is in Egypt.. Azie is in K.L... and I'm stuck here....and here my beloved house mate are fantastic....they are always there...and helping each other...thanks to... Faezah Faisya, Diba Mumtaz, Lily Neelova, Cahaya Mata, Mellisa Kirana, Nor Atikah and last but not least...our Baby....hehehe...
so as a conlusion to my babble today...friends are forever....dont forget your friends...and dont take them for granted...take your friend as she/ he is...because one day you will need their help...who knows....and NEVER THROW AWAY YOUR FRIEND.... because its disgusting....
see again.....
XOXO....

No comments:

Post a Comment